Wed, 07/21/2010 - 15:18 — chdesign
- Mr. Leo Liebowitz, Chairman of the Board of Directors. Mr. Leo Liebowitz has served as Chairman of the Board of Getty since 1971. In 1955, Mr. Liebowitz co-founded the predecessor business that became our company. He served as Getty's Chief Executive Officer from 1985 until May 20, 2010, and as President of Getty from May 1971 until May 2004. Mr. Liebowitz is our largest individual stockholder.
- Mr. David B. Driscoll, President since April 1, 2010 and Chief Executive Officer since May 20, 2010. Mr. Driscoll is also a Director of the Company. Prior to his employment with the Company, Mr. Driscoll was a Managing Director of Morgan Joseph and Co. Inc., where he was a founding shareholder. Prior to his work at Morgan Joseph, Mr. Driscoll led real estate practices at various leading investment banking firms.
- Mr. Kevin C. Shea, Executive Vice President of Getty since May 2004 (Vice President since 2001). Mr. Shea has been with Getty since 1984. Prior to 2001, he was Director of National Real Estate Development for the Company.
- Mr. Thomas J. Stirnweis, Vice President, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer of Getty since 2003 (Corporate Controller and Treasurer since 2001). Mr. Stirnweis joined Getty in January 2001 as Corporate Controller and Treasurer. Prior to joining Getty, he was Manager of Financial Reporting and Analysis of Getty Petroleum Marketing, Inc., where he provided services to Getty under a services agreement following the spin-off of Marketing in March 1997. Prior thereto, he held the same position at the Company from November 1988.
- Mr. Joshua Dicker, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of Getty (Vice President since February 2009, General Counsel and Secretary since February 2008). Mr. Dicker joined Getty in February 2008. Prior to joining Getty, he was a partner in the law firm Arent Fox LLP, resident in its New York City office, specializing in corporate and transactional matters.