Wed, 07/21/2010 - 15:18 — chdesign
- Mr. David B. Driscoll, President since April 1, 2010 and Chief Executive Officer since May 20, 2010. Mr. Driscoll is also a Director of the Company. Prior to his employment with the Company, Mr. Driscoll was a Managing Director of Morgan Joseph and Co. Inc., where he was a founding shareholder. Prior to his work at Morgan Joseph, Mr. Driscoll led real estate practices at various leading investment banking firms.
- Mr. Mark J. Olear, Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer since May 2014. Prior to joining Getty, Mr. Olear held various positions in real estate with TD Bank, Home Depot, Toys “R” Us and A&P.
- Mr. Kevin C. Shea, Executive Vice President of Getty since May 2004 (Vice President since 2001). Mr. Shea has been with Getty since 1984. Prior to 2001, he was Director of National Real Estate Development for the Company.
- Mr. Joshua Dicker, Senior Vice President since May 2012, General Counsel and Secretary of Getty (Vice President since February 2009, General Counsel and Secretary since February 2008). Mr. Dicker joined Getty in February 2008. Prior to joining Getty, he was a partner in the law firm Arent Fox LLP, resident in its New York City office, specializing in corporate and transactional matters.
- Mr. Christopher J. Constant, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of Getty since December 2013. Mr. Constant joined the Company in November 2010 as Director of Planning and Corporate Development and was later promoted to Treasurer in May 2012 and Vice President in May 2013. Prior to joining Getty, Mr. Constant was a Vice President in the corporate finance department of Morgan Joseph & Co. Inc and began his career in the corporate finance department at ING Barings.